Nuru's Third birthday: 23 August, 2023

<script async="" crossorigin="anonymous" src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-5632014805880740"></script>

Nuru, Sachiwe Mushimbami 


My daughter’s third birthday was on the 23rd of August 2023. This girl has been through a lot. Before she was born, I asked the Lord for a girl as my firstborn and he granted me. I wanted a girl because we lost two sisters in our families and girls were fewer than men. I named her Nuru, a Swahili name that means light of Christ. My prayer is that she will be a light to those in darkness. She will shine the light of Christ for the world to see. Her other name is Sachiwe, which means the generosity of God or God who gives generously. God gave me this girl generously and she will also grow up to show the generosity of God, her creator. Happy third birthday, my girl. You are a blessing and a joy to us. We wished you on Facebook on the actual date, but I’m now recording this on my website today.

Birthday Gift 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of Social Media on us by Victor Mushimbami

There is more to life than being happy by: Victor Mushimbami

NO NATION CAN DEVELOP THROUGH MORAL DECAY BY ALLAN MUFWANA