My Son's first birthday: 20th December, 2024

 <script async="" crossorigin="anonymous" src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-5632014805880740"></script>

Anaiah, Sakuwaha Mushimbami 

Birthday Gift

This is my precious son, Anaiah or Sakuwaha, my second born. When he was in my wife's womb, health professionals told us he might not make it or be born too early. That was one of the darkest days of my life. But God had other plans and he blessed us with a healthy baby boy, born at full term (9 months). After his birth, I named him Anaiah, which means "God has answered", and Sakuwaha, which means "Handsome" and "Born in good times" in my tribe's language. Anaiah is now one year old today!

Happy birthday, my boy! You are a miracle and a joy to us. May you grow up to be who God wants you to be and may he use you for his glory.

Thank you all for your birthday gifts and prayers! We appreciate your love and support.

Family Photo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of Social Media on us by Victor Mushimbami

Cross-cultural Missions

There is more to life than being happy by: Victor Mushimbami